Tuesday, December 3, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

So at this moment in my house, cookies are baking, the kiddos are hanging ornaments on the tree (which has been sitting naked in the living room for a week, and I am editing Christmas pictures. It is definitely looking like this holiday is coming ready or not. I really love this time of year, but I feel like it sneaked up on us this year. I think it's because Thanksgiving was so late this year. We did attend a showing of The Polar Express at the refurbished old movie theater downtown with Reagan and Connor. Mason was at the deer lease (pretty sure he is thinking he is too old for all this stuff.) Here are some pictures of the cuteness of watching a movie in public in your pajamas which of course had to be followed up by a late night visit to Chick-fil-A. We hope everyone is getting geared up for a very, merry Christmas!!









No comments:

Post a Comment