Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year...New Us

2014 will be a great year. Richard and I have agreed to several "resolutions" this year that we are going to try to keep. I really don't like the word resolutions; however, I guess that is really what they are. My favorite thing we are doing is the online savings plan that has been Facebook viral lately. We opened a new checking account and we are really trying to put money in there weekly as a new way of saving. We are also trying really hard to get healthier. We are focusing on drinking water and eating more fruits and vegetables. I see wonderful things in our families future this year, so I am also going to try to do a better job of blogging. With our children, there is guaranteed to be some funny stories soon...so stay tuned. Hope everyone has had an amazing start to the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment